Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Electronics question (before I kill myself)

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Graham." saying
something like:

Working under a single floodlight is very different from
working under sunlight, more so when the light is at low
level and liable to dazzle you. I wouldn't use power tools,
for one thing if you have an accident like damaging the cable
you might blow a fuse or trip an RCD and plunge yourself
into total darkness at a critical time.

Oh, FFS.