Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Article: Tools for the kitchen drawer

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:03:25 -0400, metspitzer
wrote:

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:15:29 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

From Popular Mechanics:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home...o/4289556.html

I especially like the idea of a magnet on the end of a tape rule (for
retrieving things...).

IMO, the number one tool for a kitchen drawer is not listed. You need
a screw driver with a flip shank with 2 sizes of standard and Phillips
bits.

Trying to drive screws with a multi purpose hammer just sounds wrong.

I agree. It's not a kitchen junk drawer without a couple
screwdrivers. A a cheap pair of pliars will crack any nut and will
prove useful time and time again.