Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Sad, and Hard to believe, isn't it?

Larry Jaques wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Oh, more good news: Alan Gura, Heller's attorney, is suing D.C. for
the legal costs of forcing the Supreme Court decision on the 2nd
Amendment. That's only fair, right?

Damn fair and it should come out of the DC Politicians pay and holdings.

Yeah, no pay for that absolute asshole (and Democrat, or is that
redundant?) Mayor Fenty for the rest of his term.

D.C., the place which gave us Mayor Marion Barry, coke fiend.

DC is an example of what we will have when the Pelosi, Reid, Obama forces have control of
everything. DC is the preview. Take note those that believe in freedom. Vote tactically,
even if you puke afterwards. I'll be eating light Tuesday, no tomato products either.

Wes

--

I'll have respect for the law when the law has respect for me.