Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] apn96970@forteinc.com is offline

Default Palin unqualified [was: So WHAT is Obama hiding?]

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:42:00 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:32:30 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

And if there is NOTHING at all behind it, then why doesn't BO just say
he wants any and all records related to his birth released, in
particular the original birth certificate from the hospital? Hmmm.

I dunno - why are BOTH Palin and McCain refusing to release their
medical records?

Just how extensively has Palin been trested for Mental problems in the
past 20 years, and what medications are she taking?

How about McCains Cancer situation. How about HIS mental health? His
anger management issues are pretty public, but we don't know if he has
had any treatment to try and improve it. Those years as a POW left
some pretty deep mental wounds.

Those are some pretty important issues that require the same or
greater level of disclosure.

I swore I wouldn't post on this election -- couldn't hold out g

Anybody notice that Palin is not only massively ignorant and a major,
major liar , basically a total phony, but -- most dangerous of all --
a blindly ideological religious fanatic . Why the media have ignored
this facet of her persona is troubling.

If by some malign fate, she became President in McCain's incapacity,
she would **** all over the U.S. Constitution, which mandates
separation of CHURCH AND STATE!

Our Constitution, which has been a light unto the world, was devised
by the greatest minds of this or any time -- the Founders, who well
understood the dangers of breaching the wall between church and state.
THEY read history; THEY knew that theocracies were, by definition,
totalitarian states.