Posted to alt.home.repair

Default So WHAT is Obama hiding?

In article , "Bob F"
wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article , "Bob F"
wrote:

The losing wackos are really getting desperate.

Since the guy who started the court case trying to get Mr. Obama
removed from the ballot because of the alleged problems with the birth
certificate is "a life long Democrat who has always been proud of his
party", one can only hope you are right about the losing wackos.

(Hit the Philip Berg link off of the Snopes page and get down to the
third pleading).

you mean the "case dissmissed" part?

No, I mean that part where the DEM was the person filing the suit and
whipping up the subject. The dismissed part, to my mind, was a given.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" wrote in message
What is he not hiding, from medical records to college thesis, everything
is under wraps. Old timers would call this buying a pig in a poke.

It's not nice to molest animals you sick *******.

olddog

Posted to alt.home.repair

Kurt Ullman wrote:

This is really the height of idiocy on both sides.
US Code says "[a]ny child hereafter born out of the limits and
jurisdiction of the United States, whose father or mother or both at
the time of the birth of such child is a citizen of the United
States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States." Act of May
24, 1934, Pub. L. No. 73-250, 48 Stat. 797.

Father **OR** mother, in the case of Senator Obama, *AND* in the
case of McCain.

"Citizenship" is necessary, but not sufficient.

The USC doesn't trump the Constitution: "No person except a Natural born
citizen..." which the courts have held to be someone born in the normal
manner, i.e., without a Caesarean section or use of pain killers....

No, that's not right.

Nevermind.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The losing wackos are really getting desperate.

Since the guy who started the court case trying to get Mr. Obama
removed from the ballot because of the alleged problems with the birth
certificate is "a life long Democrat who has always been proud of his
party", one can only hope you are right about the losing wackos.

(Hit the Philip Berg link off of the Snopes page and get down to the
third pleading).

you mean the "case dissmissed" part?

No, I mean that part where the DEM was the person filing the suit and
whipping up the subject. The dismissed part, to my mind, was a given.

So one democrat objects to Obama. Is there anything significant about that?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Spob" wrote in message
Any mention of his father judging from his TV ads.

Haven't been paying attention, Huh?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

Apparently you are talking about two different things. The OP
alleged that it's the ORIGINAL hospital birth certificate that's in
question, not the HI state copy stamped June 2007 and reproduced at
the request of Obama for the campaign that Factcheck is talking about.

One can only wonder what the big secret really is. If he was in fact
born in a hospital in HI, then why not just issue a release to HI
state officials for ANY and ALL records related to his birth
certificate? And if it's true that the HI governor did issue a
special order directing that such info not be released, I for one
agree that it raises much suspicion. What's the big deal with being
open about your birth certificate?

************************************************** **************8

Why don't you broadcast yours over the world and see? If you end up with credit
problems - oh well.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:58:03 -0500, "HeyBub"

How's that economy doing, anyway?

Good question. For the first six years of the Bush administration, it was
doing pretty well. Pulled out of a mild recession, low unemployment, 21
straight quarters of economic growth, low interest rates, high productivity,
massive amounts of new jobs, and so forth. These in spite of 9-11, Katrina,
and two wars.

Then the Democrats took over the Congress...

I think you better go back to the woodshed. Your fairy tale isn't even
close to being accurate. The stock market tanked shortly after Bush
took office after 8 years of blazing growth under Clinton.

The "new jobs" were low paying jobs that replaced the previous high
paying jobs. The Bish Administration went so far as to try and have
working at MacDonalds reclassified as a manufacturing job, to try and
hide the massive failure of the administration in that regard.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:06:29 -0700 (PDT), BobR

LOL. What a maroon.

This one always convinces me that the writer is really smart.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "Bob F"
wrote:

So one democrat objects to Obama. Is there anything significant about that?

Certainly more significant than a bunch of GOP'ers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"BobR" wrote in message
On Oct 29, 10:09 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
The losing wackos are really getting desperate.

So what are all you dumbcraps afraid of? All Odamarx would have to do
is produce a certified copy of his birth certificate but he refuses.

He doesn't need to do any more than he has, just to meet the demands of wackos.
He is a citizen. He is not a naturalized citizen. So it seems like he might be a
"natural-born" citizen.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "Bob F"
wrote:

wrote in message

Why don't you broadcast yours over the world and see? If you end up with
credit
problems - oh well.

If you end up with credit problems from your birth certificate, I'd be
amazed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 30, 3:12*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"Jim Yanik" wrote in message

Kurt Ullman wrote in news:kurtullman-
:

In article ,
*Jim Elbrecht wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 19:31:07 -0700 (PDT), BobR

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WorldNetDaily Exclusive
Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor
Says Democratic senator must make request to obtain original document

-snip-
"It does not appear that Dr. Corsi is within any of these categories
of persons with a direct and tangible interest in the birth
certificate he seeks," wrote Roz Makuala, manager of constituent
services in the governor's office, in an e-mailed response to a WND
request seeking the information.

Good for them. * If Corsi could read he could have accessed any number
of *real journalists who already viewed the certificate.

If others have "already viewed the certificate",then why SEAL it now?
(and right after Obama's visit to Hawaii...to see his dying
grandmother...minus his family.)

* * This is really the height of idiocy on both sides.
US Code says "[a]ny child hereafter born out of the limits and
jurisdiction of the United States, whose father or mother or both at the
time of the birth of such child is a citizen of the United States, is
declared to be a citizen of the United States." Act of May 24, 1934,
Pub. L. No. 73-250, 48 Stat. 797.

* * Father **OR** mother, in the case of Senator Obama, *AND* in the
case of McCain.

there's some question of Obama's mother's citizenship,marrying an
Indonesian while Obama was a minor child,making him an Indonesian citizen.

Obama's Indonesian school records indicate he was an Indonesian citizen..

Then there's Obama's Kenyan(paternal) grandma saying Obama was born in a
Kenyan hospital.

Obama's own website "Fight the Smears" admits Obama held "dual-citizenship"
as a "Kenyan-American".]

And you acually admit that you believe all this garbage.

Why was his birth announced in the Honolulu Advertiser 8/13/61, page B6?

The lies the right wingers believe constantly amaze me.- Hide quoted text -

His birth announcement was placed in the paper by his family at the
time. And unlike Factcheck, I don't think that required that the
family knew in 1961 that he was going to run for president and was
embarking on some long range conspiracy. They could have placed the
announcement, which went in the paper 3 weeks after the birth to
establish that they had a new son and make him look like he was born
in HI regardless of where he was born. Do I think that is likely?
Probably not, but when the Governor of HI starts sealing of records, I
want to know more.

As to right wing lies, I don't see any lies regarding this issue.
Just legitimate questions:

Why did the governor of HI seal all the records surrounding his
birth? Surely any governor considering doing this unprecedented act
involving a presidential candidate would have consulted the campaign
BEFORE doing it, because it's bound to be highly controversial.
Would a governor of his own party do that, risk impacting BO's
campaign, without consulting him first? I know there is no way in
hell I would. without checking with BO first.

And why, if there's nothing to hide, doesn't BO just issue a statement
saying so and asking that all records relating to his birth be made
available? And don't give us the non-excuse of possible identity
theft. I mean, how far would anyone get using the birth certificate
and pretending to be BO? All the birth certificate has is his name
and when and where he was born, which are already well known.

It's also curios to me that the copy of the birth certificate issued
by BO's campaign had the document identifying numbers whited out.
The campaign said they did that because they thought these might have
been intended to be kept secret by the state of HI? That sounds
fishy to me. When you start putting it all together, it just raises
more questions and very legitimate ones that people have a right to
know BEFORE the election.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

How's that economy doing, anyway?

Good question. For the first six years of the Bush administration,
it was doing pretty well. Pulled out of a mild recession, low
unemployment, 21 straight quarters of economic growth, low interest
rates, high productivity, massive amounts of new jobs, and so forth.
These in spite of 9-11, Katrina, and two wars.

Then the Democrats took over the Congress...

And were unable to pass almost anything because of the record number
of Republican filibusters. More than twice as many as any other
session in history.

Right. I shudder to think what would have happened had they been able to
pass more.

For the curious, here's a list of 137 cloture votes in the current Congress:

http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/ref...otions/110.htm

The ones that failed we

* Energy extenders package
* Free Flow of Information Act
*Advancing America's Priorities Act
* Low-Income Home Energy Assistance
* Renewable Energy and Job Creation Act
* Medicare Improvement for Patients and Providers
* Renewable Energy and Job Creation Act
* Consumer-First Energy Act
* Fair Pay Act
* Housing reform bill
* Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2008
* Renewable Fuels, Consumer Protection, and Energy Efficiency Act of 2007
* Temporary Tax Relief Act of 2007
* Orderly and Responsible Iraq Redeployment Appropriations Act, 2008
* Emergency Supplemental Appropriations for Department of Defense, FY2008
* Farm, Nutrition, and Bioenergy Act of 2007
* DREAM Act of 2007
* Employee Free Choice Act of 2007
* Senate Expression of "no confidence" in Attorney General Alberto Gonzales
* Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007
* Medicare Prescription Drug Price Negotiation
* Sense of Congress on Iraq
* Fair Minimum Wage Act
* Ethics bill S.Amdt.3

This list may be excessive in that often cloture passes on a second or third
attempt. Many of the above are probably liberal attempts to wreck the
country. One can guess this is the case by the use of words like "fair" and
"free choice" and "Minimum" and "low-income" in the title.

Some thought might be given, too, to the notion that Democrats introduce
bills knowing they'll be filibustered in order to curry favor with their
base. Democrats, for example, introduced, what, five different "Get out of
Iraq" bills in the House? Heck, even uber-Democrat Barney Frank introduced a
bill to re-introduce the draft! Twice!

Posted to alt.home.repair

retired54 wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message
What is he not hiding, from medical records to college thesis,
everything is under wraps. Old timers would call this buying a pig
in a poke.

It's not nice to molest animals you sick *******.

"Pig in a poke" originated when people bought piglets in a sack (poke).
Enterprising crooks (this was before Democrats) started putting cats in bags
and selling the result pig-in-a-package (this was also before pigs in a
blanket).

I think the poster meant to say: "Old timers would call this paying to poke
the pig."

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WorldNetDaily Exclusive
Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

(and plenty more)

Have a look at:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Among other things, FactCheck says in that August 21 2008 article:

"Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with
the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and
three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago."

- Don Klipstein )
Posted to alt.home.repair

Don Klipstein wrote:
In ,

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WorldNetDaily Exclusive
Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

(and plenty more)

Have a look at:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Among other things, FactCheck says in that August 21 2008 article:

"Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with
the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and
three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago."

- Don Klipstein )

great so a pro obammy site says its good. and the anti obammy site says
its not good. why won't obammy release the real one? what's he hiding?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bob F" wrote in message ...

"BobR" wrote in message
On Oct 29, 10:09 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
The losing wackos are really getting desperate.

So what are all you dumbcraps afraid of? All Odamarx would have to do
is produce a certified copy of his birth certificate but he refuses.

He doesn't need to do any more than he has, just to meet the demands of
wackos. He is a citizen. He is not a naturalized citizen. So it seems like he
might be a "natural-born" citizen.

It is not good form to steal someone else's address for posts such as this.

And he has already proven to all needed authorities where he was born. Deal with
it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

So one democrat objects to Obama. Is there anything significant about that?

Certainly more significant than a bunch of GOP'ers.

Ummm. OK, if you say so.

Do ALL republicans always agree on everything?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

[...]

************************************************** ******************88

I guess he just doesn't feel the need to satisfy every demand of a bunch of
wackos.
He has satisfied everyone that matters. You don't.
Live with it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"SenatorPorkBarrell" wrote in message
. ..
Don Klipstein wrote:
In , BobR

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WorldNetDaily Exclusive
Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

(and plenty more)

Have a look at:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Among other things, FactCheck says in that August 21 2008 article:

"Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the
birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and
three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago."

- Don Klipstein )

great so a pro obammy site says its good. and the anti obammy site says its
not good. why won't obammy release the real one? what's he hiding?

If a birth certificate is all you need to vote for him, give his campaign a call
and ask them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:
"SenatorPorkBarrell" wrote in message
. ..
Don Klipstein wrote:
In , BobR

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WorldNetDaily Exclusive
Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor
(and plenty more)

Have a look at:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Among other things, FactCheck says in that August 21 2008 article:

"Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the
birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and
three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago."

- Don Klipstein )

great so a pro obammy site says its good. and the anti obammy site says its
not good. why won't obammy release the real one? what's he hiding?

If a birth certificate is all you need to vote for him, give his campaign a call
and ask them.

already did. they refused. said that they can't release it because he
was born in Kenya and listed as a Muslim.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted At: Thursday, October 30, 2008 7:49 PM
Posted To: alt.home.repair
Conversation: So WHAT is Obama hiding?
Subject: So WHAT is Obama hiding?

Don Klipstein wrote:
In

,

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WorldNetDaily Exclusive
Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

(and plenty more)

Have a look at:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Among other things, FactCheck says in that August 21 2008 article:

"Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time

with
the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real

and
three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago."

- Don Klipstein )

great so a pro obammy site says its good. and the anti obammy site says
its not good. why won't obammy release the real one? what's he hiding?
===================================
My confusion is:
A democrat filed the lawsuit about all this birth certificate
business.....and claimed he had a tape recording of Obama's grandmother
in Kenya...in which she is saying that Obama was born in Kenya and she
was present at his birth.

Has anyone every heard this tape recording?
Is his grandmother mentally functional (or could she have some
dementia)?

This campaign really has brought out some thoughts in people !!
Yesterday I got an email from a Democrat which basically said when
people only say negative things about a candidate and not anything
good....then that is 'racism'. Who knows where THAT filtered reasoning
came from!

How many more days of all this fun bantering?....
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.
I'm actually starting to pity the one who gets elected as I don't see
the job as being pleasant for either of them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

BobR:

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

Desperation isn't pretty. Goes to show McCain and his minions will say or
do anything at this point to try and gain traction... anything except give
good reasons on why I should vote for him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Posted At: Friday, October 31, 2008 12:10 AM
Posted To: alt.home.repair
Conversation: So WHAT is Obama hiding?

BobR:

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

Desperation isn't pretty. Goes to show McCain and his minions will say
or
do anything at this point to try and gain traction... anything except
give
good reasons on why I should vote for him.

The issue and the lawsuit was started by a Democrat.
Go figure.

McCain and his supporters
don't deserve any credit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message ...
"BobR" wrote in message
On Oct 29, 10:09 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
The losing wackos are really getting desperate.

So what are all you dumbcraps afraid of? All Odamarx would have to do
is produce a certified copy of his birth certificate but he refuses.

He doesn't need to do any more than he has, just to meet the demands of
wackos. He is a citizen. He is not a naturalized citizen. So it seems like he
might be a "natural-born" citizen.

It is not good form to steal someone else's address for posts such as this.

And he has already proven to all needed authorities where he was born. Deal with
it.

Sorry, there are these folks called the "voters" who would like to know
why someone is trying so hard to cover up their past.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
George wrote:
I know, I'm being nitpicky, but there you are (grin).

Don't know whose requirement it is but my SIL works at the local
hospital in whatever trendy name they call the birthing department and
she was upset a couple years ago when they were required by the
"government" to get SSNs for newborns. The parent doesn't have a choice
in the matter.

Sounds like attorneys getting involved and mucking things up. The
Social Security Administration says it is voluntary unless they want to
take the kid as dependent, open financial accounts, or apply for
government aid.

Could be, I remembered the hospital used to be locally owned and was
bought by a big box hospital chain not much before the SSN
"requirement". Big companies seldom care if they trample individual
privacy or rights.

Must my child have a Social Security number?
No. Getting a Social Security number for your newborn is voluntary. But, it
is a good idea to get a number when your child is born. You can apply for a
Social Security number for your baby when you apply for your babyıs birth
certificate. The state agency that issues birth certificates will share your
childıs information with us and we will mail the Social Security card to you.
If you wait to apply at a Social Security office, you must show us proof of
your childıs U.S. citizenship, age and identity, as well as proof of your own
identity. We must verify your childıs birth record, which can add up to 12
weeks to the time it takes to issue a card. To verify a birth certificate,
Social Security will contact the office that issued it. We do this
verification to prevent people from using fraudulent birth records to obtain
Social Security numbers to establish false identities.

http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10023.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

Mac Cool wrote:
BobR:

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

Desperation isn't pretty. Goes to show McCain and his minions will
say or do anything at this point to try and gain traction... anything
except give good reasons on why I should vote for him.

He's promised to kill goblins for a hundred years.

What he hasn't done is promise to kill the goblin's families, friends, or
anybody who ever knew them, verily unto the third generation. But it's a
start.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 31, 1:09*am, Mac Cool wrote:
BobR:

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

Desperation isn't pretty. Goes to show McCain and his minions will say or
do anything at this point to try and gain traction... anything except give
good reasons on why I should vote for him.

It wasn't McCain or his minions that sealed all records relating to
BO's birth. It was the Governor of Hawaii, a Democrat. I'm sure if
it was a Republican governor that sealed McCains birth certificate,
the Dems would have no legitimate questions about that, right?
LOL Remember how many days and weeks were spent by everyone in the
mainstream media when Bush was running, trying to figure out where
Bush was for 2 weeks while in the National Guard 30 years ago? Curios
that they have no interest in why a governor just sealed BO's birth
records. If this were a republican, the camera crews would be camped
out on the governor's front lawn, demanding an explanation.

BTW, if it were McCain that was apparently trying to hide his birth
records, I'd be suspicious too, because it doesn't make any sense.

Why isn't it better to have full disclosure on this straightforward
issue now, rather than a potential Consitutional crisis 6 months from
now, or a president left demolished, untrusted, and unable to govern
because something finally comes out.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 31, 6:22*am, wrote:
[...]

I see this crap is _still_ going on. If there were anythign at all
behind it, the repubs would have been all over it 2 years ago.

The lawsuit was thrown out of court as haveing no standing (Berg).

Obama is a natural born American - deal with it.

Check it at snopes.com or:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mac Cool wrote in
:

BobR:

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

Desperation isn't pretty. Goes to show McCain and his minions will say
or do anything at this point to try and gain traction... anything
except give good reasons on why I should vote for him.

reasons why you SHOULDNT vote for Obama are just as valid.
He's a communist.
He will destroy the Constitution and freedom.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 31, 9:29*am, Harry K wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:22*am, wrote:

[...]

And if there is NOTHING at all behind it, then why doesn't BO just say
he wants any and all records related to his birth released, in
particular the original birth certificate from the hospital? Hmmm.
Very curious, because when you have the governor of Hawaii sealing the
records, it raises suspicion. So, why would an intelligent candidate
running for office who has nothing to hide, choose to not release
them, siding with a governor, in what is obviously going to raise even
more questions, instead of simple open disclosure? Plus, who thinks
that Dem governor sealed those records without consulting BO first?

Kind of funny how the libs who are all for openess in govt, cry at
every alleged abuse of power, etc, defend a Dem governor sealing the
birth records of a Dem candidate right before the election and find
nothing suspicious at all. But I guess we're all supposed to just
bow down because, after all, it's the great one we're taking about.

The lawsuit was thrown out of court as haveing no standing (Berg).

That's fine, it still doesn't answer why BO won't release his birth
records.

Obama is a natural born American - deal with it.

Check it at snopes.com or:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Harry K- Hide quoted text -

Factcheck only saw the state issued COPY of BO's birth certificate.
A copy that when released by the campaign, had the state identifying
numbers on it redacted. What is being kept sealed is the ORIGINAL
birth certificate which would have been issued at the hospital at the
actual time of birth. Now, I don't care what satisfies Factcheck.
But, I can tell you one thing. When someone whites out part of a
birth certificate, it raises huge red flags for me. The campaign
said they did it because they thought those numbers might be
confidential to the state of Hawaii. Perhaps that makes sense to
you, but it doesn't past the smell test to me.

Combine that with the recent sealing of the original records by the
governor, and yes I think most reasonable people would have
questions. And questions that could be so easily answered in a few
hours and put to rest by BO just saying he wants his original birth
certificate released. What is he hiding? And don't give us the
identity theft excuse, like someone is going to use this original
birth certificate to represent themselves as BO.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Palin unqualified [was: So WHAT is Obama hiding?]

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:42:00 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:32:30 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

And if there is NOTHING at all behind it, then why doesn't BO just say
he wants any and all records related to his birth released, in
particular the original birth certificate from the hospital? Hmmm.

I dunno - why are BOTH Palin and McCain refusing to release their
medical records?

Just how extensively has Palin been trested for Mental problems in the
past 20 years, and what medications are she taking?

How about McCains Cancer situation. How about HIS mental health? His
anger management issues are pretty public, but we don't know if he has
had any treatment to try and improve it. Those years as a POW left
some pretty deep mental wounds.

Those are some pretty important issues that require the same or
greater level of disclosure.

I swore I wouldn't post on this election -- couldn't hold out g

Anybody notice that Palin is not only massively ignorant and a major,
major liar , basically a total phony, but -- most dangerous of all --
a blindly ideological religious fanatic . Why the media have ignored
this facet of her persona is troubling.

If by some malign fate, she became President in McCain's incapacity,
she would **** all over the U.S. Constitution, which mandates
separation of CHURCH AND STATE!

Our Constitution, which has been a light unto the world, was devised
by the greatest minds of this or any time -- the Founders, who well
understood the dangers of breaching the wall between church and state.
THEY read history; THEY knew that theocracies were, by definition,
totalitarian states.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

My God, people on both sides believe that a US president
has unlimited power and are terrified. The sorry state of
the education system in my country is now quite apparent.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 31, 8:32*am, wrote:
On Oct 31, 9:29*am, Harry K wrote:

On Oct 31, 6:22*am, wrote:

[...]

birth certificate to represent themselves as BO.- Hide quoted text -

so you did a quick scan of the cite, ignored anything that doesn't
agree with your kookism and outright overlook that the "redacted" date
has been corrected as well as the very reasonable explanation of _why_
it was redacted. Every rumor, lie, etc. about the BC was very
effectively answered in that cite.

Obama is a natural born citizen - deal with it as he will most likely
be your next president (against my wishes BTW).

I repeat - if there were anything at all out there the repubs would
have found it 2 years ago. Are you so far gone in conspiracy that you
_really_ think the repubs would have let this go on right up to the
election without taking action?

Harry K