Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob[_19_] Bob[_19_] is offline

Default So WHAT is Obama hiding?

wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:32:30 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

And if there is NOTHING at all behind it, then why doesn't BO just say
he wants any and all records related to his birth released, in
particular the original birth certificate from the hospital? Hmmm.

I dunno - why are BOTH Palin and McCain refusing to release their
medical records?

Just how extensively has Palin been trested for Mental problems in the
past 20 years, and what medications are she taking?

How about McCains Cancer situation. How about HIS mental health? His
anger management issues are pretty public, but we don't know if he has
had any treatment to try and improve it. Those years as a POW left
some pretty deep mental wounds.

Those are some pretty important issues that require the same or
greater level of disclosure.

r u an idiot? McCain released his records. Where is OBidens brain damage
scans? huh?

medical record won't keep someone from being president. being an illegal
alien will. Where were you when KKKLinton refused to release his records.