Posted to alt.home.repair

Default So WHAT is Obama hiding?

On Oct 31, 9:29*am, Harry K wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:22*am, wrote:

On Oct 31, 1:09*am, Mac Cool wrote:

BobR:

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

Desperation isn't pretty. Goes to show McCain and his minions will say or
do anything at this point to try and gain traction... anything except give
good reasons on why I should vote for him.

It wasn't McCain or his minions that sealed all records relating to
BO's birth. *It was the Governor of Hawaii, a Democrat. * I'm sure if
it was a Republican governor that sealed McCains birth certificate,
the Dems would have no legitimate questions about that, right?
LOL * Remember how many days and weeks were spent by everyone in the
mainstream media when Bush was running, trying to figure out where
Bush was for 2 weeks while in the National Guard 30 years ago? *Curios
that they have no interest in why a governor just sealed BO's birth
records. * If this were a republican, the camera crews would be camped
out on the governor's front lawn, demanding an explanation.

BTW, if it were McCain that was apparently trying to hide his birth
records, I'd be suspicious too, because it doesn't make any sense.

Why isn't it better to have full disclosure on this straightforward
issue now, rather than a potential Consitutional crisis 6 months from
now, or a president left demolished, untrusted, and unable to govern
because something finally comes out.

I see this crap is _still_ going on. *If there were anythign at all
behind it, the repubs would have been all over it 2 years ago.

And if there is NOTHING at all behind it, then why doesn't BO just say
he wants any and all records related to his birth released, in
particular the original birth certificate from the hospital? Hmmm.
Very curious, because when you have the governor of Hawaii sealing the
records, it raises suspicion. So, why would an intelligent candidate
running for office who has nothing to hide, choose to not release
them, siding with a governor, in what is obviously going to raise even
more questions, instead of simple open disclosure? Plus, who thinks
that Dem governor sealed those records without consulting BO first?

Kind of funny how the libs who are all for openess in govt, cry at
every alleged abuse of power, etc, defend a Dem governor sealing the
birth records of a Dem candidate right before the election and find
nothing suspicious at all. But I guess we're all supposed to just
bow down because, after all, it's the great one we're taking about.

The lawsuit was thrown out of court as haveing no standing (Berg).

That's fine, it still doesn't answer why BO won't release his birth
records.

Obama is a natural born American - deal with it.

Check it at snopes.com or:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Harry K- Hide quoted text -

Factcheck only saw the state issued COPY of BO's birth certificate.
A copy that when released by the campaign, had the state identifying
numbers on it redacted. What is being kept sealed is the ORIGINAL
birth certificate which would have been issued at the hospital at the
actual time of birth. Now, I don't care what satisfies Factcheck.
But, I can tell you one thing. When someone whites out part of a
birth certificate, it raises huge red flags for me. The campaign
said they did it because they thought those numbers might be
confidential to the state of Hawaii. Perhaps that makes sense to
you, but it doesn't past the smell test to me.

Combine that with the recent sealing of the original records by the
governor, and yes I think most reasonable people would have
questions. And questions that could be so easily answered in a few
hours and put to rest by BO just saying he wants his original birth
certificate released. What is he hiding? And don't give us the
identity theft excuse, like someone is going to use this original
birth certificate to represent themselves as BO.