Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Kuechle Dan Kuechle is offline

Default Diesel Fuel in Heating Oil Furnace

"Boden" wrote in message
You can do this but unless you have prepaid why not just by on the open
market at today's prices. I just bought 1000 gallons at 2.799/gal. Why
pay the tax on road fue?

How do you do this? Is there a web site? I assume they deliver. I've
always just called my local oil company, but I suspect I'm paying too much
and I have no way of tracking the price, other than call them up and ask
(and they seem somewhat reluctant to give the price out). Already bought my
heating oil (at just about the worst time) but am now thinking a couple
hundred gallons of kerosene wouldn't be a bad buy now.

Thanks

Dan