Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default So WHAT is Obama hiding?

On Oct 31, 6:22*am, wrote:
On Oct 31, 1:09*am, Mac Cool wrote:

BobR:

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

Desperation isn't pretty. Goes to show McCain and his minions will say or
do anything at this point to try and gain traction... anything except give
good reasons on why I should vote for him.

It wasn't McCain or his minions that sealed all records relating to
BO's birth. *It was the Governor of Hawaii, a Democrat. * I'm sure if
it was a Republican governor that sealed McCains birth certificate,
the Dems would have no legitimate questions about that, right?
LOL * Remember how many days and weeks were spent by everyone in the
mainstream media when Bush was running, trying to figure out where
Bush was for 2 weeks while in the National Guard 30 years ago? *Curios
that they have no interest in why a governor just sealed BO's birth
records. * If this were a republican, the camera crews would be camped
out on the governor's front lawn, demanding an explanation.

BTW, if it were McCain that was apparently trying to hide his birth
records, I'd be suspicious too, because it doesn't make any sense.

Why isn't it better to have full disclosure on this straightforward
issue now, rather than a potential Consitutional crisis 6 months from
now, or a president left demolished, untrusted, and unable to govern
because something finally comes out.

I see this crap is _still_ going on. If there were anythign at all
behind it, the repubs would have been all over it 2 years ago.

The lawsuit was thrown out of court as haveing no standing (Berg).

Obama is a natural born American - deal with it.

Check it at snopes.com or:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Harry K