Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Sad, and Hard to believe, isn't it?

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 05:37:15 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Oh, more good news: Alan Gura, Heller's attorney, is suing D.C. for
the legal costs of forcing the Supreme Court decision on the 2nd
Amendment. That's only fair, right?

Damn fair and it should come out of the DC Politicians pay and holdings.

Yeah, no pay for that absolute asshole (and Democrat, or is that
redundant?) Mayor Fenty for the rest of his term.

D.C., the place which gave us Mayor Marion Barry, coke fiend.

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren