Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Sad, and Hard to believe, isn't it?

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:27:56 -0700, the infamous jk
scrawled the following:

"Buerste" wrote:

Anybody that doesn't die of old age or disease
dies of somebody's stupidity.

Standing out in a field, you get hit in the head by a meteorite, which
was it?
old age, disease or stupidity?

There may be a 4th possibility: Guiness Book odd luck.

Well, unless you chalk it up to stupidity. Why wait there while this
screaming, flaming, _smoking_ missile comes straight at you out of the
sky with you looking up at it, huh? Step aside next time, eh?

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren