Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rick Samuel[_2_] Rick Samuel[_2_] is offline

Default OT Propane, No Usage Fee?

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...

Back in August I needed my Propane filled, after numerous calls to
Ferrellgas and no answer, I left a message on their machine to call me I
needed to order some LP gas. They never returned my call so I used the
money I had reserved for them and converted my hot water to electric, the
Gas water heater was in bad condition anyway. Recently I got a new
ventless propane heater and just got the line run and it works great. I
have been saving $$$ to get my propane tank filled.

Today I received a bill from Ferrellgas for $212.43 for a "No Usage Fee".
They already charge me $36 per year for the tank. I've been working
overtime and saving money to order more propane but I don't think I want
to be a customer of such a crappy company as Ferrellgas that charges like
this for non useage.

Is this "No Usage Fee" a standard thing. I wasn't aware of any minimum
usage requirments. Just wondering if this is a normal or if I just have a
bad company.

Thanks

RogerN

It's been about 15 years ago, but the gas company did have a no use fee,
(once a year) equal to a min. quaintly purchase. But when I called, someone
dropped some gas, by the next day. Sometimes 2 when the weather got COLD.