Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Is this group simply dying

On Oct 30, 5:38*pm, Larry Blanchard wrote:

*Of course there's some
differences of opinion, there always are in any group. *But so far they've
stayed polite. *

To me, that's how we grow as craftsmen and how we learn better ways to
do things. Often times, inspiration come from some lively and
spirited disagreement.

The clubs new website is:

http://www.inwwoodturners.com/

Very impressive. And kudos to you and your members for taking that
kind of time and effort to make the club folks want to be a part of.
I know you guys have to work to keep it at that level of quality, but
you are lucky to have a group that has the interest to do it.

Can you see the green eyed monster from there?

Robert