Posted to alt.home.repair
Coleah Coleah is offline

Default So WHAT is Obama hiding?

-----Original Message-----
From: SenatorPorkBarrell ]
Posted At: Thursday, October 30, 2008 7:49 PM
Posted To: alt.home.repair
Conversation: So WHAT is Obama hiding?
Subject: So WHAT is Obama hiding?

Don Klipstein wrote:
In

,

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WorldNetDaily Exclusive
Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

(and plenty more)

Have a look at:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Among other things, FactCheck says in that August 21 2008 article:

"Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time

with
the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real

and
three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago."

- Don Klipstein )

great so a pro obammy site says its good. and the anti obammy site says
its not good. why won't obammy release the real one? what's he hiding?
===================================
My confusion is:
A democrat filed the lawsuit about all this birth certificate
business.....and claimed he had a tape recording of Obama's grandmother
in Kenya...in which she is saying that Obama was born in Kenya and she
was present at his birth.

Has anyone every heard this tape recording?
Is his grandmother mentally functional (or could she have some
dementia)?

This campaign really has brought out some thoughts in people !!
Yesterday I got an email from a Democrat which basically said when
people only say negative things about a candidate and not anything
good....then that is 'racism'. Who knows where THAT filtered reasoning
came from!

How many more days of all this fun bantering?....
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.
I'm actually starting to pity the one who gets elected as I don't see
the job as being pleasant for either of them.