Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default So WHAT is Obama hiding?

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

"BobR" wrote in message
On Oct 29, 11:46 pm, wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 19:31:07 -0700 (PDT), BobR

wrote:
Hawaii Department of Health may possess.

Hey asshole......

Tell me where you see the word "politics" in "alt.home.repair"
You dont, do you?

Now take your ****ing political spam to an appropriate newsgroup.

PLONK

I see it written right on your stupid ****ing forehead. Nobody forced
you to open and read the post and only a real dumbass would do so and
then bitch about it. So go plonk your ass.

I'll bet he's an Obama supporter. If Obama gets in, look for legislation to
outlaw OT subjects and cross posting. Execution by firing squad will be the
most likely punishment. Top posters will be thrown from high buildings.

Right wing wackos always know exactly what will happen when Obama gets elected.

And right wing wackos believe them.