Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default So WHAT is Obama hiding?

On Oct 30, 9:42*am, Kyle wrote:
On Oct 30, 12:24*am, BobR wrote:

On Oct 29, 10:09*pm, "Bob F" wrote:

The losing wackos are really getting desperate.

So what are all you dumbcraps afraid of? *All Odamarx would have to do
is produce a certified copy of his birth certificate but he refuses.

(1) The difference between the liberals and conservatives is that the
majority of conservatives - from the biased pundits of conservative
radio and the Fox Propaganda Channel to Joe the Plumber - can produce
only insults and demeaning comments rather than constructive criticism
of a liberal's positions. I cite as example #1 this poster who cannot
call a respected US Senator by his name but must use an insulting
portmanteau, and calls anyone who disagrees with him a "dumbcrap".

(2) This argument is classic idiocy. The idea is that truth is
whatever is shouted loudest and longest; it doesn't matter how many
times the actual truth is stated. In this case, the fringe keeps
shouting about how Senator Obama "refuses" to produce a certified
birth certificate and if they say it then it must be true, regardless
of the truth that Senator Obama HAS produced a state-issued
certificate from the state of Hawaii.

(3) Those who make these sorts of arguments, those who continually
insist on using Senator Obama's middle name as though it's an
indicator of his allegiance - again, I refer you to the Fox Propaganda
Channel, where they insist on referring to Senator Obama as "BHO" in
their on-screen graphics [http://www.newshounds.us/2008/05/21/
fox_news_refers_to_obama_as_bho.php] or refer to Michelle Obama as the
Senator's "baby mama" [http://farm4.static.flickr.com/
3097/2572325659_8131d453b3.jpg?v=0] - those who continue to forward
emails that are blatant lies making outrageous claims of Obama's faith
or heritage...they are racists.

If this were Barry O'Bama from County Cork, Ireland, not a single one
of the fringe Right would be beating this as hard as they are with a
man whose name isn't "American"-sounding enough. How many people know
Senator McCain's middle name, and why don't they use it? I'll tell you
why: the people who have a problem with Barack Obama are one bedsheet
short of a KKK rally.

They are no better than the fearmongering, hate-filled Islamic
fundamentalists they so often claim are the greatest threat to this
nation. I cite as exhibit #3 the recent letter sent to 75,000
registered voters in the state of Pennsylvania who are Jewish, where
the Republican State committee warned that an Obama presidency would
bring a "second Holocaust". (http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/
2008/10/adl-condemns-ug.html)

It is sad that the Grand Old Party has sunk to these sorts of moral
and ethical depths. It is even sadder how many otherwise good
Americans have not only accepted this as a way of life, but endorse
it, encourage it, and participate in it.

To quote one of Senator Obama's and Senator McCain's favorite writers,
"Fight the _good_ fight..."
(that's the apostle Paul, by the way)

And you either ignore or pretend the exact same things are not being
done by the liberal democrats in reference to McCain and Palin. Give
me a break. LMAO