Posted to alt.home.repair
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Rolling Tool box

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I've been using an old Kennedy fishign tackle box for my locksmith work.
But, it's kinda heavy. I've been getting more business at the malls. Have to
park outside, and walk past ten or so stores, to get to the job.

So I made a six or seven pound "jump kit" basic hand tools, and that does
most of what I need for jobs in shopping malls. Most of the time I can wrap
up the job. Sometimes have to go back out for more tools.

Friend of mine I know through email, has a rolling tool box from Stanley,
carries locks, tools, drill, and so on.

You had any experience with rolling tool boxes? Worth the trouble?

Pelican 1510 case, can get in white at Fry's, lifetime warranty, looks
classy, pretty well indestructible.