Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Diesel Fuel in Heating Oil Furnace

Boden wrote:
wrote:
Is there any reason not to put #2 diesel fuel in a heating oil furnace
for someone who has locked in a very high heating oil price with his
provider? Could pay a gas station ab out $3.50/gal versus a locked in
price over $4.50 (I stupidly locked in in July)

You can do this but unless you have prepaid why not just by on the open
market at today's prices. I just bought 1000 gallons at 2.799/gal. Why
pay the tax on road fue?

HOT DANG! Ahm glad us hillbillies got natrle gase.

TDD