Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default So WHAT is Obama hiding?

wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 07:25:16 -0700 (PDT), BobR
wrote:

On Oct 30, 8:58 am, wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 05:27:50 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 19:31:07 -0700 (PDT), BobR
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
WorldNetDaily Exclusive
Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor
Says Democratic senator must make request to obtain original document
-snip-
"It does not appear that Dr. Corsi is within any of these categories
of persons with a direct and tangible interest in the birth
certificate he seeks," wrote Roz Makuala, manager of constituent
services in the governor's office, in an e-mailed response to a WND
request seeking the information.
Good for them. If Corsi could read he could have accessed any number
of real journalists who already viewed the certificate.
Factcheck.org is an equal opportunity skewer for one-http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html
While you're there, read their review of Corsi's bookhttp://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/corsis_dull_hatchet.html
[and I challenge you to find any reputable source that disagrees with
it "Jerome Corsi's "The Obama Nation" is a mishmash of unsupported
conjecture, half-truths, logical fallacies and outright falsehoods."
-- and the article on John Mccain's citizenship. [a concern real
enough that the senate passed a non-binding resolution saying that
although McCain wasn't born in the US, it didn't matter]http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/how_can_panamanian-born_mccain_...
Sorry for the political post- but Corsi just makes me wanna puke.
Jim
Apparently you are talking about two different things. The OP
alleged that it's the ORIGINAL hospital birth certificate that's in
question, not the HI state copy stamped June 2007 and reproduced at
the request of Obama for the campaign that Factcheck is talking about.
One can only wonder what the big secret really is. If he was in fact
born in a hospital in HI, then why not just issue a release to HI
state officials for ANY and ALL records related to his birth
certificate? And if it's true that the HI governor did issue a
special order directing that such info not be released, I for one
agree that it raises much suspicion. What's the big deal with being
open about your birth certificate?
Yeah. Could you please post your social security number and complete
health records here while you're at it?

Thanks.- Hide quoted text -

I will when I start running for President but until then they are none
of your damn business. If you can't understand the difference, it
would be a big waste of time to try and explain it to you.

In other words, you can't explain it.

I will give it a try because there is nothing to explain. A birth
certificate is public record. If you wanted mine you could send a couple
bucks to our states bureau of vital statistics and get it. Back then the
government didn't issue SSNs at birth so that is not even a concern. I
don't understand why they need to protect Obamas birth certificate. If
there isn't an issue they are making it one because if it showed he was
a citizen it would be a slam dunk for Obama if he released it.