Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default Sad, and Hard to believe, isn't it?

SteveB wrote:

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote

I'm not up on the differences, but one news article I read said that it
was a "Mini-Uzi", considerably smaller than the standard ones. So, maybe
it wasn't as heavy as you thought.

Facts show that it came up and shot him in the head. Arguing nitpicking
points about guns is mental masturbation when the results are observed.

And I'm not talking about you, Jeff. Just those who wail, "This is
impossible, and couldn't have happened."

It did.

Steve

I'm now thinking that it's lucky that the kid didn't flail around when
he lost control. That might have caused 9mm slugs to plow into some
innocents nearby.

According to this news report, things weren't exactly well controlled at
that "Sportsman's Club".

http://tinyurl.com/5q7ps2

And the club's website is down now....

http://www.westfieldsportsman.com/