Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Too good to be true?

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:05:25 -0700, the infamous "Michael Koblic"
scrawled the following:

"Michael Koblic" wrote in message
From what you say I would conclude that *if* I wanted to buy a mill right
now I would be better off with this one:

http://www.houseoftools.com/product.htm?pid=18460

because of the accessories and a bigger motor as well as no shipping.

I suspect that for the moment it is academic. I just got excited seeing a
mill for under $700. On the positive side, I sure have learned a lot from
this thread.

I have just learned that this mill is going on sale for $699 in November. Is
there no end to temptation...?

In the words of some immortal, anonymous lad,

"Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself."

--
Change is the process by which the future invades our lives.
-- Alvin Toffler