Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wfhabicher@hotmail.com is offline

Default Too good to be true?

On Oct 30, 1:05 am, "Michael Koblic" wrote:
"Michael Koblic" wrote in message

From what you say I would conclude that *if* I wanted to buy a mill right
now I would be better off with this one:

http://www.houseoftools.com/product.htm?pid=18460

because of the accessories and a bigger motor as well as no shipping.

I suspect that for the moment it is academic. I just got excited seeing a
mill for under $700. On the positive side, I sure have learned a lot from
this thread.

I have just learned that this mill is going on sale for $699 in November. Is
there no end to temptation...?

Geez, Michael,

At that price, including the collets, why don't you end this torture
and buy the thing??:-)).

Suppose the price goes down by $50 or $60 over the next 3 months or
so, so what? You will have missed out on 3 months of pleasurable
occupation. Is this not worth the possible savings?

So end this torture, of all of us, already:-)).

Wolfgang