Default My apology to Robin Lee of Lee Valley

We live a short half block from a middle school, formerly Jr High, and
get prescription meds via USPS left on the doorstep with NO ringing of
the doorbell. USPS doesn't want to initiate a standing order to ring
the doorbell that is all of 15" from mail slot. I've thanked those
that have the initiative to do this out of respect (or whatever)
trying to encourage the courtesy practice. UPS packages have been
left behind a plant near the door or under the mat but USPS stuff is
merely dropped ON the mat.

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:15:21 GMT, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I learned that particular lesson the hard way, too. I
called UPS and they said the box had been left on my back
porch 2 days before. After scrounging around for 5 minutes,
I found a small box hidden between the 2 trash cans. I now
look on all porches before calling the delivery people or
source company and I blush less because of it.