Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Appliance Service Call Prices...WOW

Would it be easier to use two hair dryers? Plug both in, turn on one and
then the other. Should be enough current draw to trip a breaker.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thanks for the laugh.

It's true, I have a heavy duty plug with
a couple of #10 stranded wires coming out
with wire nuts on the bare ends of course.
I will plug it into an outlet, carefully
remove the wire nuts, hold the bare ends
a few inches apart, turn my head away to
protect my eyes from the bright flash
then short them together while exclaiming
"JESUS!". A bit of loud noise and an atom
bomb like flash and I have found the breaker.

TDD