Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Sad, and Hard to believe, isn't it?

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:02:46 -0500, the infamous "Pete C."
scrawled the following:

Jeff Wisnia wrote:
That said, I still believe someone needs to be held responsible for that
poor kid's death. Just my .02.

Yes, but who? Given that it's an anti-gun state, I expect the blame will
be placed on the inanimate object and they'll push for more banning. I
expect the negligent parents and instructor will receive nothing but
condolences that the terrible gun killed the kid.

Yeah, and those are the 2 things which should NEVER be done. sigh

If there was an instructor right there, he should have been
responsible since the kid's dad had his mind on the camera.

--
Change is the process by which the future invades our lives.
-- Alvin Toffler