Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

"Alex B. Graham" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:39:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

Didn't you know that fossils of aquatic life have been found high up on
mountains?

Don't you know how mountains are formed...????

They are thrust up from the crust of the earth by geologic activity,
ie., volcanic action (look at the Pacific Ocean for ongoing activity),
massive earthquakes, tectonic plate sub-duction (or whatever the ****
the correct phrase is...), etc...

Uh, yeah, I knew that. I guess you missed my reply, I even gave the verse
in Genesis chapter 1 verse 9 that told about that thousands of years before
scientists knew about it.

Sooooooo, a rock formation that is at "ground level" (sea level?) at
one point in time can be 10,000 feet up after a geologic event.

That is how, you simple minded fool, that fossils of aquatic life can
be found high up on mountains.

This is called Scientific Fact. Much like evolution is Scientific
Fact.

Micro evolution is scientific fact, macro evolution is theory with zero
evidence and 100% speculation.

So we don't know the precise details in every case. So the **** what?

It is all based on logic, reason, and scientific analysis.

Contrary to what you believe, it's all based on faith and the hope you won't
be held accountable for your own sin by God. Why do you think so many
jumped on me for this thread when they tolerate the political posts? It's
because I challenged their faith based religion known as evolution.

Not emotion, superstition, and just plain narrow-mindedness that all
religion freaks exhibit.

**** man, THERE IS NO GOD!. Get over it....

That's too funny! If you would spend some time and check out how
evolutionists respond to scientific intelligent design, you'll see emotion
and their narrow minded superstition will be revealed. The defenders of the
evolutionary faith demonstrate emotion, distress, and resort to personal
attacks and claim an agenda on their opposition that use the scientific
process. They'll tell you there is no scientific process for intelligent
design but scientists apply this process to tell if a rock formation was
caused by perhaps erosion or if someone it was a product of intelligent
design.

The intelligent design process is applied to archeological discoveries to
determine if something was brought about by nature or if it is an
intelligent design, and in that setting is purely considered a scientific
process and accepted by scientists. However, when this same process is
applied to nature, it all of a sudden isn't a scientific process anymore
because it threatens the religion of scientists. Scientists must
dogmatically hold on to evolution because they have absolutely zero real
evidence of macro evolution and have been caught numerous times faking
evidence for it. Why would scientists want to fake evolutionary evidence?
Because they have an agenda to try to make their religion scientific and
they have sold it to suckers like you. Many, like you, are all to willing
to accept anything that scientists come up with as long as they are told
what they want to believe.

RogerN