Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Where are YOU cutting back?

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:25:33 -0400, wrote:

HP supplies several different drivers for each printer. People
naturally assume that PCL6 is newer and better than PCL5. It isn't.
Uninstall the driver you have now, and install the driver that has
PCL5. It will fix the problem of only being able to print one page at
a time. Nothing to do with What version of Office you are using, as
printing is completely a function of the operating system. Thias has
been a problem for a long time, and is not just a Vista problem,
either.

Thanks.. I printed this out for her, but I think HP already had her do that..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing