Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus32330 Ignoramus32330 is offline

Default Sad, and Hard to believe, isn't it?

On 2008-10-29, Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Even though I've been a NRA member longer than I can remember, there's
no way I'd let my eight year old grandson fire a fully automatic weapon
"for fun".

It's just plain nuts....And in the state I live in too.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...Oxj2wD9439PRO0

A very stupid way to die.

I would let my 7 year old fire a rifle with only one round in it.

Though, as a matter of fact I know that he would not enjoy it due to
noise and recoil.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/