Charlie Self

Default My apology to Robin Lee of Lee Valley

Leon responds:

Well good for you to acknowledge what really happened here Hoyt. I
suspected that we would never hear from you again after your first post.
BUT, since you were totally aware that FedEX has a bad habit of leaving
packages just outside your door with no notification to anyone, whose fault
was it that some one did not check to see if this had happened again? When
I have this type of problem I Always consider what I could have done wrong
first and then find out what really happened.

Watch your butt, Leon. Ol' Upscale is going to let you know you are perfectly
bored.

Charlie Self

"Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without
integrity is dangerous and dreadful."
Samuel Johnson