Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default Sanitize Used High Chair

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 05:43:43 -0600, wrote Re
Sanitize Used High Chair:

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 08:27:57 -0400, "Sharp-Dressed Man" zz wrote:

Picked up a used high chair for my grandson at a consignment shop. It looks
clean and in good repair-- I've inspected it carefully-- but want to
sterilize/sanitize it before putting the lad in it.

Suggestions?

Fire kills all germs. Burn the high chair until all wood has turned
to charcoal. At this point, it will be germ free. Then toss the
charcoal remains in the garbage and go to Walmart and buy a brand new
cheap and unsafe plastic piece of junk.

Or, he can wipe it down with soap and water and forget it. Just like
our parents did.

To the OP: the government is more a threat to your safety and
well-being than "germs".