Posted to uk.d-i-y
Don[_10_] Don[_10_] is offline

Default Whats that stuff...

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.net...
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:16:23 -0700 (PDT), Calvin wrote:

I long for a 7-pin dot matrix!

Does it have to 7 pin? 9 pin are still available but cheap they are not
compared to inkjets. A quick google in the UK on dot matrix 9 pin
produced:

http://www.printerland.co.uk/acatalog/9_Pin.html

Which shows a range of what is available.

--
Cheers
Dave.

I acquired a Panasonic KX-P1131 24 pin multimode printer when my local GP
moved to a "Health Centre" (spit). An excellent piece of kit using either
tractor paper or single sheets. The print cartridge costs a tenner & lasts
for years (literally) and are supposed to print something in the region of 6
million characters.

I would have thought there would be loads of 'em floating about given that
they were standard printers used by the NHS.

Don.