Upscale

Default My apology to Robin Lee of Lee Valley

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Upscale responds:
It's takes a big person to apologize publicly this way. I think all

should
consider the matter closed at this point.

I would, except that he apologized and then said it was all FedEx's fault.

As I said Charlie. You're perfect. It's categorically *impossible* for you
to make a mistake like that or of any type. Must be nice (and damned boring)
to be you, being perfect *all* the time. Can I come and worship at your feet
and learn how to be bored like you too? Please? Pretty please?