Doug Miller

Default My apology to Robin Lee of Lee Valley

In article , wrote:
To Robin Lee:

I just looked on my front porch for the order package. It was just outside the
door. FedEx has a bad habit of leaving packages there with no notification to anyone
in my home. It is for certain that no person in my house signed for it. Who signed
for the package? I think FedEx falsified that matter. Since I now have the unopened
package, I will take it to FedEx and refuse delivery. It should then be returned to Lee
Valley for refund credit to my account.

I apologize to Lee Valley and to all on this board for the whoop la I caused
over this matter. The blame goes to FedEx alone.

Hoyt -- good to see your apology. Many folks aren't big enough to do that.

And you're right, FedEx *does* falsify delivery signatures, at least some of
the time. I had an example recently; a package worth several hundred dollars
was left in the driveway. The tracking information shows that it was signed
for by "F. Rontdoor" !!

http://tinyurl.com/nepl

--
Regards,