Posted to alt.home.repair
KC KC is offline

Default Paint & primer

On Oct 28, 1:25*pm, ransley wrote:
On Oct 27, 9:45*pm, KC wrote:

Behr has a product that they call "Premium Plus Ultra", which is a
paint & primer combination. Has anyone had any experience with a
combination product like that? *It runs a couple of bucks higher than
regular paint, but is a good deal if you have to buy a can of primer
anyway. *Well, a "good deal" only if it really works which is why I'm
asking.

KC

Im sure it still requires-states, 2 coats, so it costs more.

Yep, you're right. I took my magnifying glass and read the extremely
fine print. It says apply one coat to act as a primer, followed by
another coat as a top coat. Another "gotcha" for the unsuspecting
public.

KC