Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Bob F wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
retired54 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

Wishful thinking on the part of some. Even the DailyKOS debunks the
claim. http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...591/434/644338

The last politician to use the "N-word" in public discourse was a
Democrat.
http://technorati.com/videos/youtube...%3D0FIBJt-c2o0
Republicans just don't do things like that. As a matter of policy,
Republicans don't register canaries multiple times, they don't vote
dead people, they don't make dodgy campaign contributions.

No. Republicans Remove millions of voters from the rolls, mostly the
new registries, for very dubious reasons, such as slight differences
from databases unrelated to voting. Election fraud is a real problem.

## If you're talking about Ohio, Federal law REQUIRES the Ohio Secretary of
State to inform local election officials when newly-registered voter
information does not match other approved databases (Social Security
Administration, Ohio Department of Motor Vehicles, etc.). Of course the
Secretary of State, a Democrat, refused to do so.

Several states prohibit felons from voting. Many election officials make no
effort to purge the roles of these - and other - ineligible voters. I saw a
Democrat in Florida who told the crowd: "When I die, I want to buried in
Chicago - so I can continue to be active in Democratic politics."

Voter fraud is a made up problem used to justify election fraud.

## I'm in Texas. Look up "Landslide Lyndon" (in brief, Lyndon Johnson won his
first US Senate race by 87 votes that came in five days AFTER the election -
from a dodgy county).

Don't tell me voter fraud doesn't exist. I was a poll watcher during one
election when a nurse rolled in an elderly person from a nursing home to vote,
and, of course, the nurse had to "assist" the elderly voter. About an hour
later, the same nurse rolled in another. This went on, voter after voter until
almost before the polls closed. The last person the nurse rolled in was the
same one she had rolled in earlier that morning, but this time the nurse told
the poll worker a different name. I and another poll watcher strenuously
objected so the election clerk asked the lady in the wheel-chair her name. She
couldn't answer. She was a gomer. Nurse was a gomer-getter and using the
mentally incompetent to stuff the ballot box.

And that threw the election? Somehow, I don't think so. It compares in no way to
the numbers of voters that have been denied their legal right to vote by illegal
caging, removal from the roles for questionable reasons, insufficient voting
machines only in democratic districts. Sure, some of those are given
"provisional" ballots. But those are rarely counted. (Still haven't been from
Ohio in 2004).