Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally

"sanity" wrote in
:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article
,
"retired54" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo40MBjSYfk

How many of you republicans out there want to associated with this?

olddog

Interesting that you are more than willing to brand the GOP with what
asshole in the crowd are saying, yet bray and carry on about how
unfair it is when Obama is linked to people he actually knows and has
supported (and have supported him) in the past such as the Racist Rev
and the ex-radical. The hypocrisy is stunning even by Dem standards.

I am not a McCain fan but I do respect him for one thing. When a woman
called Obama an Arab, McCain shook his head 'no' and refuted what she
said. That's honorable. But for Palin to ignore what was being yelled
during her speech was an outright shame. She should have admonished
those people unless she believes the same. This is 2008 and there is
no room for crap like that.

Was Palin actually able to HEAR the slur?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik