Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

"Dave C" wrote in message
It is pretty simple is you had gone past grade seven you would know
about plate tectonics. Live in the mountains and it is very obvious
how it uplifts and bends the crust on the collision zones. IE the
entire west coast of both Americas. You would know ifin ya had made
it past grade seven. Even the strict Catholic, Anglican and Orthodox
churches has figured this one out. Get with the program.

So, what are now mountains used to be under water, right? So, before the
mountains rose out of the water, what would it be called when the whole
earth was under water? A global flood, you're right! You win a lifetime
supply of rice-a-roni, just pay $24.95/box S&H.

Genesis Chapter1
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face
of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

See, as early a Genesis Chapter 1 verse 2 they knew the mountains were under
the water.

Wait a minute, here comes the plate tectonics you mentioned

9 ¶ And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto
one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

The soup of life (DNA etc) is fairly easy to create. You, in your
statement that all present forms of life come from parents is true. It
is fairly easy to use mitochondria DNA to trace most human life back
to the branch we took from the tree of life. Hate to break it to you
but eve was black and lived in Africa. She was under four feet tall
and not much to look at.

Wow, is this like the tooth that scientists formed an ancient man skull for
and later found out it was a tooth from a pig? It's amazing how they can
make up, err, I mean figure out all that detail just from some DNA evidence.
Does science also know the color of her shoes? Since she was the first and
only one of this species, who did she reproduce with? I'm glad I didn't get
any of that education. In my neck of the woods, we use that stuff you've
been fed as fertilizer. Since the soup if fairly easy to create, perhaps
you could create some and create a living cell from it? Or take a complete
living cell and produce a more complicated life form without using a more
complicated life form after taking the complete living cell, DNA and all.
Can science make a frog using frog blood cells and the soup of life? I
didn't think so.

BTW, one of the top authors of evolution books in them libraries you mention
is Richard Dawkins. Ben Stein made a move called "Expelled, No Intelligence
Allowed" or something like that. He interviewed Richard Dawkins asking
questions and Richard Dawkins thought perhaps Aliens from another planet
came to earth and started life here. Then Ben asked him about the origin of
those Aliens and Mr. Dawkins didn't like it very good. Seems them books on
evolution in them libraries you refer to should be somewhere in the Mother
Goose or Dr Seuss sections. If you research the facts, you'll learn that
them books on evolution are just fairy tales for adults made to sound
scientific.

RogerN