Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber Pat Barber is offline

Default Repost of EZ Etouffee

It ain't mine but:

EZ Etoufee ... from an old post back in 2002:

Take that same 8 Oz jar of Pace Picante Sauce (Hot ONLY!); add a can of
Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup (NO water); a stick of butter or
margarine; bring all to a low boil; (RESIST temptation to add anything
else!) add 2 lbs. of crawfish or shrimp and cook about five minutes until
crawfish/shrimp is done. Serve over rice.

Takes all of 15 minutes. Best "bachelor" etoufee you ever ate ... you'd
swear your Cajun momma made it.

--
www.e-woodshop.net

This a remarkable dish that will feed 4 people easy.
It is spicy.

Renata wrote:
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:31:46 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

"Pat Barber" wrote

I had some of your etouffee on Friday night....

Very tasty and has now been added to the permanent list
of stuff to eat.

Swingman wrote:

So, screw 'em ... it's back to my old coon ass ways.

Glad you enjoyed it .... one of my favorites for a quick meal that tastes
like it took all day to cook.

So, you willing to share a recipe?

Thanx
Renata