Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default Where are YOU cutting back?

On Oct 25, 4:02*pm, F. George McDuffee gmcduf...@mcduffee-
associates.us wrote:
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 08:57:15 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools

wrote:
In tough times consumers tend to cut back...so where are you cutting
back, reprioritizing resources, whatever to make that dollar go
farther?

I am also posting this in the metal and wood working groups to hear
how those who pursue the hobby are allotting their resources.

Thanks

TMT

==========
Most of the posters to both RCM and AMC tend to be prudent and
frugal consumers [translastion real cheapscrews] so you may not
see much change here. *

Unka' George [George McDuffee]
He that will not apply new remedies,
must expect new evils:
for Time is the greatest innovator: and
what shall be the end?

Essays, "Of Innovations" (1597-1625).

I know that most posters to these groups are ..err...value oriented
folks..;)...so I figured it made sense to ask the "experts".

TMT