Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Patrick Al Patrick is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

John Kunkel wrote:
"Al Patrick" wrote in message
news
The Bible, God's Word, has proven to be right over and over again.

Your dictionary must have a different definition of "proven".

The Bible required the first septic system. They were to take a shovel and go without the
camp and bury the stuff.

Where do you think many of the U.S. laws came from?....The Bible. Perhaps that's why some
judges try so hard to keep from enforcing them. There are exceptions. The Bible
basically required restitution or execution. If we had that today we'd have a lot less
crime, a lot less criminals and a lot less folks in jail. Many judges now want to give
criminals early retirement.....at tax payer expense. That's what a life sentence is.

Genesis mentions oil in the middle east....and it was found there.

It also mentions Noah's ark landing on the mountains of Ararat and I expect it to be found
on that mountain chain, if it hasn't already.

It also mentions a very powerful and very ruthless government that will rule the world in
the latter days. I expect that has something to do with the world economies currently
under such stress. The only way another kingdom can be set up is to tear down those
existing. Read you paper and watch it happen. It will be of brief duration and Jesus
Christ is coming back to kick that kingdom -- as "almighty" and powerful as they think
they are -- out of the way and set up His own kingdom. For this reason I don't get
terribly alarmed when I see currencies failing and nations falling. Our stock market
hasn't seen bottom yet. Look for it to go down to at least $7500. We're going to see the
government get into much more than they're in now -- and it will still decline. He set up
a set of laws and we are far from obeying them. Hang on. It's going to be a rough ride,
especially seeming so to those whose trust is in the wrong place.

Have a good day.