Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] glyford@gmail.com is offline

Default Too good to be true?

This is the cheapest milling machine I have seen so far:

http://busybeetools.ca/cgi-bin/pictu...028082086153&N...

Any comments on the specs?
I suspect someone will recognize it as an equivalent of a similar piece of Chinese
machinery sold in the USA under a different name (a game I have been playing
with mini-lathes recently :-)

Your basic minimill. There are some variations, so it's worth
investigating. For the minis, this site has a ton of info:
http://www.mini-lathe.com/Mini_mill/Main/mini-mill.htm
Note that they have a great section on all of the varieties of the
lathes as well.

So basically, yes, it's the same as the Grizzly/HF/Seig/etc. By
reputation, Busy Bee is on a par with Grizzly for support, a step or
two above HF.
--Glenn Lyford