CW

Default Dissatisfied with Lee Valley order

Things happen. This may very well have been one problem out of thousands of
orders. Leon's approach would have been the thing to do.
"Hoyt Weathers" wrote in message
I was not looking for sympathy from this experienced group. I simply told

the truth
of my situation. I had no time to bitch to Lee Valley because I needed my

project
completed. Let the dust settle where it will. I will not retract one word

of what I
said because it is true.

Leon, are you the official judge of acceptability of postings to this

group?

You made a WIDE and totally faulty jump when you suggested I was looking

for
sympathy. I was only trying to inform the group of the particulars of a

specific
order attempt to Lee Valley. Nothing less and nothing more. You had

absolutely no
reason to challenge my posting. You added nothing helpful at all. Go take

a flying
leap!

Truth stands head and shoulders above uninformed and erroneous static from

the far
left bleachers.

Hoyt Weathers

Leon wrote:

Well you are absolutely the first person that I have ever heard of that

is
disappointed in any way with Lee Valley...
Had it been important to me, I would have followed up on the order and
gotten a tracking number, but that is just me.
I don't think you will get much sympathy here.