Posted to uk.d-i-y
jim jim is offline

Default New Cloakroom Waste Piping query

On 28 Oct, 01:06, John Rumm wrote:
jim wrote:
Is either of these the best thing to do? or something else I haven't
thought of?

You can also get WC connectors that include a waste pipe connection.

--
Cheers,

John.

Hi John

Yes I've seen one sort of these (Wickes for eg), where the extra waste
connector joins on the "other side" of the elbow of the WC connector -
however in the current plan the basin waste would need to connect
*after* the WC.

Are there other variations on these that may suit my situation better?
Should a BCO be OK with a strap boss direct to the horizontal 110mm
waste pipe (betwixt WC and wall) and a HepVO on the basin waste run?

cheers
Jim