Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
snip----

I thought since God can create the whole universe and
everything in it, that perhaps he could do even a bigger miracle and give
liberals common sense. Perhaps it was too much to ask.

Yeah, that's the problem. You THOUGHT. You don't KNOW. When I was a
kid, I thought there was a Santa Claus, an Easter Bunny and the Great
Pumpkin. Alas, I was wrong. Could it be that you, too, are?

Knock it off until you know for sure. None of us care to hear your
personal beliefs. When you have proof you're right, come again. I'll be the
first to listen. Mean time-----beat it.

Harold