Posted to alt.home.repair
The Ranger The Ranger is offline

Default Toilet Worms

Big Bubba wrote in message
I've got a toilet that leaks at the base of the toilet. I
know I need to install a new wax ring. No problem there.

My issue is that when it leaks, out come these little worms
(nasty, I know.) After I remove the toilet how can I get rid
of these creatures?

A spray bottle containing unadulterated Clorox Bleach (applied
liberally) and then wiped up with paper towels will cure the
parasite problem. You might also bring a heat gun to help speed
up the drying process of the wood underneath the ring where the
little beasties are living... Just in case.

The Ranger