Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Marty G Marty G is offline

Default Is this group simply dying

It might be a little slow over the summer but it better not die, where else
am I going to find all of my expertize. Ask a ? get a half dozen great
answers from someone thats been there done that. I need you folks. Have
just started trying to do some natural edge oblong bowls all small, this is
something I would not of tried on my own but with help form the groups I
gave it a shot and they didn't come out to bad, but sanding in thin air is a
very delitate touch or a big ouch. Hope everyone gets to turn something new
just for the heck of it.

"Fred Holder" wrote in message
For many years, I have read and posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
newsgroup, but in the last year it seems to be dying or people are
being run off by the off topic posts selling some unrelated item or
promoting something not related to woodturning.

I am reading it through Google, so it could be this is the problem. It
was only a year or so ago that my old source went away.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net