Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry[_2_] Terry[_2_] is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:44:04 -0400, Al Patrick wrote:

That's probably what the jokers of Noah's day said about him. "Hey, That old fool building
that big what-ch-ma-call-it over yonder says it's going to rain. Thar aint never been no
rain. Fact are we don't even know nutin about no rain. But he say it gonna rain, whatever
that means. HARHARHAR, HEHE! LAUGH, LAUGH!"

And so it was. Was one party at Noah's expense. The laughing stock of the region, "until
the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."
Matthew 24:39

Have fun. Poke fun. Remember it all when it's too late! :-) Bye, Bye!

This sounds an awful lot like a story I like:

http://www.jhuger.com/kisshank.php