Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Mike is offline

Default Solar lighting (real not artistic) ;-)

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 09:45:45 +0000, T i m wrote:

p.s. I nearly bought a pack of 3 such lights in B&Q yesterday (3 for 6
... quid and they looked good quality) but after selecting them I
later put them back as the 3 checkouts that were open had 50 people in
each queue. :-(

Have you ever been in a B&Q where the correct number of checkouts were
open and the queues were short? No me neither.

B&Q could easily shut 95% of their checkouts and it would make bugger
all difference to the checkout time - B&Q managers must be from the
Sainsbury's school of ignore what your customer wants, **** them off
on every occasion, and make them clog up the aisles.