Posted to uk.d-i-y
mick[_2_] mick[_2_] is offline

Default Whats that stuff...

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 22:06:03 +0000, Cicero wrote:

snip

========================================= You can get cheap re-fills for
the ML-1210 which makes it a very economical printer. Re-filling is easy
if you use a small domestic funnel to get the powder in. I've been using
mine for about five years. I can't find a bottle of toner at the moment
but I'm pretty sure this is the one I've been using:

http://www.consumablecafe.co.uk/acat...LED_TONER.html

Thanks. :-)
I'll have to try that... At least, if it doesn't work, it's not too
important as I'd resigned myself to having to buy a new machine!

--
Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
Web: http://www.nascom.info