Upscale

Default Dissatisfied with Lee Valley order

"Hoyt Weathers" wrote in message

Leon, are you the official judge of acceptability of postings to this

group?

You made a WIDE and totally faulty jump when you suggested I was looking

for
sympathy. I was only trying to inform the group of the particulars of a

specific
order attempt to Lee Valley. Nothing less and nothing more. You had

absolutely no
reason to challenge my posting. You added nothing helpful at all. Go take

a flying
leap!

I took your original statement as is, that Lee Valley Tools accidentally
screwed up an order. It's unfortunate, but it happens. However, it didn't
take very long for you to immerse yourself into an attacking stance when
someone questioned what you had to say. Already, you appear to be obsessing
over this which takes the light off of Lee Valley and focuses it on you.
Next time, try shooting yourself in the foot, it's easier and faster.